HP OfficeJet 3830 Driver & Software Download for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and Mac OS
Please select the appropriate driver for the OS that you will install this printer:
- HP OfficeJet 3830 Driver for Windows 10 and 8 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (164.2 MB)
- HP OfficeJet 3830 Driver for Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (164.2 MB)
- HP OfficeJet 3830 Driver for Windows XP and Vista (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (164.2 MB)
- HP OfficeJet 3830 Driver for Mac OS – Download (9.1 MB)
- Download HP OfficeJet 3830 drivers from HP Website
HP OfficeJet 3830 Manual
HP OfficeJet 3830 Review
A printer comes in the name of HP OfficeJet 3830 along with the big four capabilities. Those are scanner, printer, fax, and copier. This type of Hp printers has similar features and specs with the previous type that is OfficeJet 2620. However, this one can support more.
This machine offers all of the features and specs you need to support your working performance. Coming in black color, this one can be one of the most-wanted machines to set up either for office use or for home use. Considering the functions, you must take a note that better work is supported by better equipment. That is an unquestionable statement.
Herein, the design, features, and spec of this printer will be shown up to make you sure that this product is quite considerable.
HP OfficeJet 3830 Design and features
HP OfficeJet 3830 has common dimension and weight that is 17.7 in width, 14.3 in depth, 8.8 height, and 12.37 lbs weight. This size makes you able to move it when you think you are bored with the position.
The printer has the interface of USB 2.0 and Wi-Fi (in) along with the available connection. It is also enabled by AirPrint. This connectivity is good for you to print directly from any devices.
HP OfficeJet 3830 Specs
The specifications of HP OfficeJet 3830 include the print speed which is 16 ppm, 20 ppm, 3.5 ppm, 6 ppm, 7 ppm, and 8.5 ppm completed with the mode B/W both ISO and draft and color for both ISO and draft as well. That is the considerable speed of a printer to allow you print at normal speed.
The printing system is supported by the inkjet technology consisting of ink palette of Cyan, magenta, yellow and pigment black with 14 seconds first print out time.
The fax machine of HP OfficeJet 3830 covers 99 stations speed dialing with the speed 20 ppm and max transmission speed 33.6 Kbps supported by PC faxing. Imagine you are using this fax machine of the printer, well, you will have such a wonderful work.
Functioned as a copier, printer, scanner and fax, this machine has monthly duty cycle 1000 pages and the recommended monthly volume 100-250 pages which means you are able to print more pages you need for your work.
Although the printer has the only one-year warranty, however, the service offers the contract full by phone consulting. This can be a plus point that you can contact the manufacturer every time you have something wrong with the printer.
Conclusively, if you purchase this product, you will not feel sorry as HP OfficeJet 3830 has all the necessary functions to support your working performance. So what are you thinking now? Go and get it!
How to Install HP OfficeJet 3830 Driver?
You can install HP OfficeJet 3830 Printer Driver by following the steps below:
- First of all, download the setup file above in accordance with the OS of the computer or laptop that you will install this printer.
- When finished downloading, double-click on the setup file to open “Installation Wizard”, then click agree on “Terms and Agreements”, then click “Next” until “Finish” button appears and click “Finish” button to end installation process.
- After the installation process is complete, you should do a test print to check whether your printer is working properly or not.
- Good luck :).