HP OfficeJet 4654 Driver & Software Download for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and Mac OS
Please select the appropriate driver for the OS that you will install this printer:
- HP OfficeJet 4654 Driver for Windows 10 and 8 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (206.7 MB)
- HP OfficeJet 4654 Driver for Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (206.7 MB)
- HP OfficeJet 4654 Driver for Windows XP and Vista (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (206.7 MB)
- HP OfficeJet 4654 Driver for Mac OS – Download (9.1 MB)
- Download HP OfficeJet 4654 drivers from HP Website
HP OfficeJet 4654 Manual
HP OfficeJet 4654 Review
If you are already familiar with a printer and all the features and specs of it, perhaps it’s time for you to understand deeply about how to send a fax with HP OfficeJet 4654. If this page entitled how to send a fax with HP OfficeJet 4654, it means that this printer type is functioned not only as a printer, copier, and scanner but also as a fax machine.
Usually, printer products which are possessing the same functions, they will come as the different type but similar specifications. Now that it is also prominent to find out the tips on how to send a fax, I will show you briefly about it.
There are two ways of sending a fax. Those are sending a fax from a computer and sending a fax from your mobile devices. To know more about the two-ways, scroll down the page and get to know now!
How to Send Fax from Computer
It is common that before sending a fax, one should have a printout. You know. It won’t happen with HP OfficeJet 4654. You will be able to send the fax directly from your computer without printing it first. As long as you have the documents on your PC, everything will be possible.
- The first thing is that you need to open the document on your computer.
- Click “Print” from the file menu.
- Direct to the name list, choose the name of the printer included “Fax” in the name.
- Change the fax setting related to the color of the fax in the properties dialed box.
- After setting the fax, click “Print”.
- Include the information of the receiver.
Afterward, your fax is already sent.
How to Send Fax from Mobile
The first thing to do about sending a fax from mobile devices is same with sending a fax from the computer.
- Load your document you are going to send in the document feeder on the scanner.
- Dial the number using your mobile which has been already connected to the printer.
- Wait for a fax notification.
- Select fax on the control panel display in the computer.
- Select the menu “send”
- Set up the fax color.
- When the fax is transmitted, your mobile phone will remain silent. As soon as the fax has been transmitted, you can chat with the receiver.
Imagine how easy it is to send a fax with HP OfficeJet 4654. Whether you send the fax from a computer or from mobile devices, as long as you have had the documents you are going to send by fax, you will be able to send fax jobs easily.
How to Install HP OfficeJet 4654 Driver?
You can install HP OfficeJet 4654 Printer Driver by following the steps below:
- First of all, download the setup file above in accordance with the OS of the computer or laptop that you will install this printer.
- When finished downloading, double-click on the setup file to open “Installation Wizard”, then click agree on “Terms and Agreements”, then click “Next” until “Finish” button appears and click “Finish” button to end installation process.
- After the installation process is complete, you should do a test print to check whether your printer is working properly or not.
- Good luck :).