HP OfficeJet 4655 Driver & Software Download for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and Mac OS
Please select the appropriate driver for the OS that you will install this printer:
- HP OfficeJet 4655 Driver for Windows 10 and 8 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (206.7 MB)
- HP OfficeJet 4655 Driver for Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (206.7 MB)
- HP OfficeJet 4655 Driver for Windows XP and Vista (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (206.7 MB)
- HP OfficeJet 4655 Driver for Mac OS – Download (9.1 MB)
- Download HP OfficeJet 4655 drivers from HP Website
HP OfficeJet 4655 Manual
HP OfficeJet 4655 Review
Have you ever imagined that possessing HP OfficeJet 4655 in the office is like setting up a heaven? You will have no such terrible job when you can do all the documenting in your office by the companion of this printer. This printer will never make you getting a headache since it offers all of what you need in the working.
HP OfficeJet 4655 is designed as all-in-one multifunction printer along with the inkjet technology to result in a good printing. It carries four big and powerful capabilities which are being scanner, copier, printer as well as fax. All of the features and specifications including the duplex printing, the wireless connectivity along with the mobile printing, the speed, and others work well to satisfy you.
To make you sure that this printer type is well-chosen, consider the design, features, and specs of the printer as follows.
HP OfficeJet 4655 Design
Designed to have more functions including scanning, copying, printing and faxing, this all-in-one printer has a compact and solid construction by the dimension of 17.5 inches width, 14.5 inches depth, 7.5 inches height, and 14.44 lbs weight. This size is considered very strong so that you don’t have to worry if you set it up on your office table. It will have such a solid position.
HP OfficeJet 4655 Features and Specs
The fax machine of the printer is featuring the max transmission speed 33.6 Kbps along with the total memory 99 pages and speed dialing 99 stations. The fax-forwarding is active as well as the delayed transmission and the remote fax retrieval.
The connectivity of HP Officejet 4655 provides you with a wireless connection supported by the mobile printing capability which includes Apple AirPrint, HP ePrint, Mopria, and Print service. This allows you to connect to the printer just by activating your internet connection and do all the print jobs directly from the mobile phones.
The printing speed which is offered is available with the max printing speed 200 ppm B/W and 16 ppm color. it is supported by the max printing resolution which is up to 1200 x 1200 dpi (mono) and up to 4800 x 1200 dpi (color).
The power which HP OfficeJet 4655 consumed is 0.65 watt when it is sleep, 3.45 watt when it is on the standby position, and 15 watts when it is being operated. What do you think? It consumes less or more?
Conclusively, it is clear that HP OfficeJet 4655 in described better for conclusion. Picking up this machine will support your working performance either as the consumption and connectivity.
How to Install HP OfficeJet 4655 Driver?
You can install HP OfficeJet 4655 Printer Driver by following the steps below:
- First of all, download the setup file above in accordance with the OS of the computer or laptop that you will install this printer.
- When finished downloading, double-click on the setup file to open “Installation Wizard”, then click agree on “Terms and Agreements”, then click “Next” until “Finish” button appears and click “Finish” button to end installation process.
- After the installation process is complete, you should do a test print to check whether your printer is working properly or not.
- Good luck :).