HP OfficeJet 4656 Driver & Software Download for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and Mac OS
Please select the appropriate driver for the OS that you will install this printer:
- HP OfficeJet 4656 Driver for Windows 10 and 8 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (206.7 MB)
- HP OfficeJet 4656 Driver for Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (206.7 MB)
- HP OfficeJet 4656 Driver for Windows XP and Vista (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (206.7 MB)
- HP OfficeJet 4656 Driver for Mac OS – Download (9.1 MB)
- Download HP OfficeJet 4656 drivers from HP Website
HP OfficeJet 4656 Manual
HP OfficeJet 4656 Review
HP OfficeJet 4656 comes with its multifunction as a scanner, copier, printer, and fax. It is produced quite similarly to the previous types of HP OfficeJet 4655. As an all-in-one multifunction printer, it is suitable to use for office as well as for home. Thus, if you are working for a company, this printer can be your great friends to help you do the documenting including scanning, copying, printing and faxing. However, if you are running on your personal business at home, this type is also good to pick up. Its features and specs are very helpful as home printers to help you do your business as well as help your kids with their task.
Considering the useful function of HP OfficeJet 4656, it is best recommended that you pick up this type soon. Look at the following explanation given briefly and shortly about the product so that you can maximize the use of the printer.
HP OfficeJet 4656 Design
HP OfficeJet 4656 is designed in black color and much heavier weight compared to the series. It has a length of 19.80 cm, width 44.50 cm, height 36.90 cm, and weight 6.55 kg. This size makes the printer look very strong and solid. Thus, most users called this printer as one of the most compact printer machines.
HP OfficeJet 4656 Features and Specs
The connectivity which is featuring this printer is noted to be available with the wireless connectivity. You will be able to connect to the printer and make print jobs directly from your devices through an internet connection. The speed of HP OfficeJet 4656 is 9.50 ppm for mono and 6.80 ppm for color supported by the borderless printing along with 20 seconds the first page out time. This speed allows you to print rather fast which means you don’t have to wait too long for the printing out.
The duplex system also completes the specification of HP OfficeJet 4656 in which you will be able to print both sides of the paper so that you can minimize the use of paper and ink.
The fax machine is very useful to complete the document tasks. It has 99 x memory completed with the 50 x speed dial numbers. The fax machine is also supported by the fax forwarding which means you can send the fax to another recipient again.
Finally, you might come to the conclusion that HP OfficeJet 4656 deserves to be one of the recommended printers to support working either in the office or at home. Thus, don’t miss this information before you head to the store.
How to Install HP OfficeJet 4656 Driver?
You can install HP OfficeJet 4656 Printer Driver by following the steps below:
- First of all, download the setup file above in accordance with the OS of the computer or laptop that you will install this printer.
- When finished downloading, double-click on the setup file to open “Installation Wizard”, then click agree on “Terms and Agreements”, then click “Next” until “Finish” button appears and click “Finish” button to end installation process.
- After the installation process is complete, you should do a test print to check whether your printer is working properly or not.
- Good luck :).