Samsung Xpress M2020W Driver & Software Download for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and Mac OS
Please select the appropriate driver for the OS that you will install this printer:
- Samsung Xpress M2020W Driver for Windows 10 and 8 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download (33 MB)
- Samsung Xpress M2020W Driver for Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download ( MB)
- Samsung Xpress M2020W Driver for Windows XP and Vista (32-bit & 64-bit) – Download ( MB)
- Samsung Xpress M2020W Driver for Mac OS – Download (23 MB)
- Download Samsung Xpress M2020W drivers from Samsung Website
Samsung Xpress M2020W Firmware
- Firmware Update For Windows – V3.00.01.23 version – Download (5.2 MB, Release Date: Oct 3, 2018)
- Firmware Update For Mac OS – V3.00.01.23 version – Download (5.2 MB, Release Date: Oct 3, 2018)
- Download firmware from Samsung Website
Samsung Xpress M2020W Manual
Samsung Xpress M2020W Review
Samsung is more known for its mobile device. Maybe some had heard, it has manufactured computer and laptop, which less popular than the mobile. But fewer people actually heard about its printer line. This South Korea company, released printers to compete against the more known player – like Canon or HP. Let’s take a closer look for Samsung’s printer product, the Samsung Xpress M2020W in an overview below:
Sleek Futuristic Design
At a glance, ones can say that Samsung Xpress M2020W has a futuristic design. With the compact shaped body topped with LED display panel. This small sized printer is suitable on any corner of the desk. And the dark brown-light grey color made it look luxurious.
Wireless and Mobile Friendly
The newer generation printers designed with wireless operation ability. Thus Samsung doesn’t want to lose its face and equipped this printer with one. The cool factor in this printer is the NFC feature. Ones only need to touch the button and automatically it will connect to the mobile phone. Get the feel like come right out from the sci-fi film where every gadget connected one another.
Compared to the other laser printer, this Samsung printer classified as mediocre fast printing. A speed of 21ppm it surely faster than the older printers and isn’t the last one in its class. But the comparison with the fastest one is more than twice as much. Maybe because Samsung is paying more attention to the other details but performance.
Even though for document printing, black on the white is the dominant one, but black and white printer usually is been avoided. This is because keep on staring on black and white can bore the eyes. On the other side, ones must admit that Samsung Xpress M2020W gives a good result for black and white printing.
Although this printer looks small, it can contain up to 250 sheets of paper in the feed tray. So, ones don’t need to stay close in front of the printer to feed in the paper. It has a monthly duty cycle for 10000 pages with recommendation volume per month around 100 – 1500 pages. And also, the printer is capable of auto-document feeding, it doesn’t have the auto duplex printing feature.
Another cool factor to add in this printer is the media printing choice. Not only to print the usual media like various kind of paper, label, or CardStock but also another material like cotton. Not many printers offer this kind of printing service over a piece of cotton.
The maximum media printing size is Legal while the minimum is around Envelope sized one. And this printer requires Windows, Mac, or Linux for the computer operating system.
Final thought, Samsung Xpress M2020W designed for personal and light use. This printer is not suitable for robust office work where it required to prints document in a bulk. Also, even though this is a monochrome black and white printer, but some features have outdone the fact and is still good to go. Moreover, this one categorized in the cheaper side for the laser printer class.
How to Install Samsung Xpress M2020W Driver?
You can install Samsung Xpress M2020W printer driver by following the steps below:
- First of all, download the setup file above in accordance with the OS of the computer or laptop that you will install this printer.
- When finished downloading, double click on the setup file to open “Installation Wizard”, then click agree on “Terms and Agreements”, then click “Next” until “Finish” button appears, and click “Finish” button to end installation process.
- After the installation process is complete, you should do a test print to check whether your printer is working properly or not.
- Good luck :).